Please activate the Breadcrumb-NavXT plug-in to use the section.
Most people think goals are serious things. Stop thinking that way. Goals are fun things to do because they give you a light and buoyant feeling called satisfaction at the end of the day.
Alright, let’s face it, there are big and next to impossible goals – but hey, if they are your own personal goals and not someone else’s, it’s only right you should be the one to focus all efforts on them and ensure they reach finish line to success.
Here are 5 tips to creating goals that are both fun and challenging to achieve:
1. Be simple and specific. Jot down precise words to describe your goals.
2. Identify realistic obstacles. No goal is fun when it’s not challenging enough.
3. You are not a superhero (or are you?) so tackle your goals one at a time. Remember: Multitasking is an urban myth! Choose the first goal that may have the biggest impact to what’s currently happening in your life.
4. Do not spend all your energies on your goals but celebrate each success to mark them as milestones.
5. Best tip: to help keep you focused, write or draw your current goal on a large piece of paper (like a poster) and pin it on a wall always facing you.
Self-discipline is one of the good things that you develop when you achieve goals consistently.